Friday, September 9, 2011

Back in Feb. 2011 I joined Joan Robertson's card club.  Each month she sends us a kit with supplies needed to make 2 cards and she shares a video of how to assemble the cards.  I've learned so much during her first club that I signed up for her second one.  : )  One of the things I love about it is that I can try new techniques, but I can aslo make each card my own.  Here are some of the cards I made in the first club.


Cool Ribbin Technique


Love the Sparkles


Springtime Squares
(I'm still kicking myself for not picking up this stamp set.)

Artistic Etchings
(One of my favorites.  I've used her 2 designs as a launching pad to create many cards



The card on the left shows how I stepped it up a notch, adding brads to the 4 corners of the newsprint paper and matting it with some early espresso card stock.


Loved learning how to make this flower.  I don't have that punch, so I use my scallop circle punch to make a similar flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment