Friday, January 21, 2011

Use Your Stash

When we moved to WA I knew nobody here, but thanks to an online scrapbooking forum I was able to quickly connect to some ladies up here with a passion for scrapbooking.  Each January and July they meet for a retreat.  The January one is a day crop, usually at a church in Renton.  My first trip was in 2008, and this year was my 4th time going.  I've also managed to go to one of the retreats in July.  Perhaps this year  I will be able to go again! 

Part of the fun of the crop is the goodie bag.  We each contribute an item to the goodie bag.  This year I made these adorable (if I do say so myself) sketch holders.  With some paperclips, paper ribbon, sparkly stickers and tiny sketches I made a gift I was proud to give.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for leaving me some love on my blog!!!

    I adore these gifts! May I CASE these? I love it!!! So fun! :)

    Hugs,
    Bridgett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bridgett. I would be honored if you CASEd my work. <3

    ReplyDelete